Throughout your life, at some point of time you may have had to write an essay.
Without pondering what the definition of or the format of an essay might be, we might have indulged in writing them, putting all our literary faculties to use.
An essay is a short piece of writing which usually is written from the author’s perspective on a subject. It can be on any topic, simple or complex, concise or at times voluminous. But the main objective of any essay is to put through the writer’s ideas and arguments in a lucid manner with adherence to the rules of the language. The author’s creativity and his style of writing determine the reasonability of his arguments. Essay writing is also considered to be an art where words create the same effect that a painter produces with his paintings. Essay writer online are the latest trend with writers in the virtual world composing essays for those who are ready to buy it for a price.
PLACE your ORDER NOW! AND GET 15% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Steps to be followed while writing an essay
A typical essay consists of three parts- an introduction, the body and the conclusion. It is impossible to do without these three elements of the essay and if done it would seem like a body without a skeleton, lacking form. The following steps should be followed religiously when you are planning to write an essay.
- The foremost step-Choose the topic on which you will be writing an essay. While writing an essay write something about which you have considerable knowledge. So choose a topic in which you have knowledge more than the basics. You can choose any topic ,for example, the ‘Use of wind mills in power generation’, ‘Does God exist?’, ‘The good and bad of fast food’, ‘Women’s fashion’, ‘Is a Ferrari better than a Rolls Royce?’, ‘ Artificial reproduction through Cloning’, etc.
- There are different kinds of essay- definition, classification, description, compare and contrast, sequence, choice, explanation, evaluation- so choose any one kind which would best suit your topic and intent.
- Make an outline of the ideas you want to put across and how you can develop them into a logical piece of writing. You may include the arguments, the supporting facts, quotes you want to use etc.
- If you are writing a scholarly piece write a thesis statement that will introduce your reader to the essay and what points you will be making.
- Then move on to the main parts of the essay-the introduction and the body.
- The introduction is the part of the essay where you acquaint the reader with the topic and so include a gist of what might follow in the essay as the reader progresses. You may also use sufficient background information.
- Use an attention grabber in the introduction like a quote, anecdote, a startling factor, humour, some new information, etc
- In the body of the essay state your main points and sub-points in a logical manner with facts to support your statements. Divide the body of the essay into paragraphs with proper transitions between them. Maintain the flow of ideas. It is advisable to discuss one single point in a paragraph and elaborate on it with facts
- Finally write the conclusion. The conclusion brings closure to the essay. The conclusion should give your main perspective about the topic. If needed you may restate the strongest argument which reaffirms tour stand point.
- Be creative if your topic permits that freedom. Imagination can help a lot in making a dry piece of writing a incredible one.
- While writing a essay be wary of grammatical errors and use proper transition words between paragraphs.
The context in which you develop the writing should remain steady throughout the essay. For example, if you are talking about how urbanisation has an ill-effect on agriculture then you cannot talk about how the use of how chemical pesticides have an effect on agriculture unless of course there is some relationship between pesticides and urbanisation.
While you write a essay, be definite about the writing style you want to follow. The writing style includes choice of words, use of idioms and phrases, use of appropriate metaphors, smiles and other literary adornments. If the writer is adventurous enough he or she may conjure up new terms but in full view of the context of the topic. A chic piece will definitely capture the attention of the audience but keep in mind that it does not become all too flamboyant and flashy and lose the grip on the arguments while trying to impress the reader. Never lose clarity of ideas and so while you may experiment with words keep the sentences simple and clear. Readers are impressionable so while writing essay, always be aware of what the reader might like to read and frame the content in your essay to suit their liking. But never write essay with arguments to just make an impact on the reader because often also readers tend to be critical of any written piece.
Most reasonable prices on market
Persuasive essay writing
Persuasive essays are most common nowadays and can be seen in newspapers, magazines, advertisements etc. Writing a persuasive essay is more like defending your stand in an argument. The author’s bias determines his perspective on an issue and he rallies his points to prove the accuracy of the same and the incorrectness of the opposing points. In order for the argument to be foolproof the author needs to do extensive research and use his knowledge to persuade the reader to believe the veracity of his arguments. The truthfulness of arguments can be augmented only by stating evidence for the same and never state them without evidence.
The following should be kept in mind while writing a persuasive essay.
- Choose a standpoint
- Understand the perspectives of the reader
- Do research
- Find the most convincing arguments
- Paper writing and essays writing
The distinction between a paper and an essay lies in the fact that a paper is more a scholarly piece while essays often tend to be creative and gives greater freedom to the writer to express his freedom. Writing essays is also undertaken as a leisurely activity.
Essay writing online
Nowadays one has the added advantage to write essay online. An essay writing company will have writing services that employ writers who will work on a topic that you give and deliver it to you in return for payment. The essay writer service is reliable and the essay writer online ensure the quality of the written piece.
At GreenEssay.com we provide you with the best essay writing services. Visit our website to know more about how to write an essay and also to read samples.
An essay might be a scholarly article or one written for passing general information. It is a piece of writing in which the authors particular perspectives ridden by his biases gain prominence. Not all essays are persuasive in nature but it is considered best to have a theme or context based on which the writer can develop the essay. Writing an essay is an easy task if we follow the guidelines properly. Once you choose a topic, a little bit of reference and a great deal of creative can help you write a masterpiece essay!ORDER ESSAY NOW